- This online learning retreat is an educational resource and is not an alternative to therapy.
- The information provided in this course is presented as general guidance only. You need to use your professional discretion if and when you apply this material to your work.
- I actively encourage you to seek other information from alternative psychologists and other experts. I do not pretend to have read everything ever written on the topics I speak about. The content on this course is the best information I have based on my current understanding of the issues.
- The content of this course is protected under copyright and is for individual use only. Whilst it's flattering that you'd like to share my work with your colleagues I would like to be able to afford to make more content, so the videos, PDFs and any other downloads are not to be distributed to any other individuals and cannot be played to or shared with colleagues. If you would like a video that you can use for group training purposes please get in contact.
- It is a breach of the terms and conditions to allow someone else to login to this course using your account.
- Data security - please to not post any sensitive information on any of the discussion boards in this course. I do what I can to keep the site secure but do not take responsibility for the actions of other site users.
1. Use of Site
2. Trademark and Copyright
The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorised use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. The Consent Collective Ltd. has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
4. No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. The Consent Collective Ltd. further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. The Consent Collective Ltd. may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and The Consent Collective Ltd. makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event will The Consent Collective Ltd., its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
6. Governing Law
All parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine or otherwise settle all and any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter.
7 Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of March 16th 2021 and are subject to change without notice by The Consent Collective Ltd. at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
If you have any questions please contact us [email protected]